WORKSHOPS / COURSESOFFERED THROUGH PSYCHED
Introduction to Psyched -Mental Health Promotion Training for staff of Cork workplaces(delivered via zoom)
Date of Course: Tuesday, 5th April 2022 | Time: 10:00am – 1:00pm
Psyched’s goal is to promote better mental health in workplaces, in order to grow understanding and reduce stigma towards mental illness in our wider community. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. To register for this course click on the button below and register on Eventbrite.ie
- Is a workplace that stimulates conversations leading to a better understanding of mental health
- Is a workplace that promotes mental health and wellbeing and sets goals for positive improvement
- Is a workplace that celebrates commitment, good practice and innovation in mental health promotion
Reflect and Engage – Exploring Workplace Change in the context of Covid-19 (Online Course)
This is an innovative, free, online four week professional support programme for staff of Cork workplaces.
- Connecting with ourselves and each other.
- Taking stock: exploring the impact (positive and negative) of the changes brought about by Covid 19.
- Exploring Resilience, how can we support ourselves and care for our mental health and wellbeing.
Why this programme?
- A safe, confidential, reflective space to think and feel.
- Small group size (max 10).
- A nurturing shared experience in a supportive reflective environment.
- An opportunity to avail of support.
- Independently facilitated.
Kindness works here: A kindness and compassion workshop for staff of workplaces
Inspired by the growing evidence in the field of Kindness and Compassion, this workshop has been developed by HSE colleagues across Psychology, HR, Nursing and Health Promotion as a Healthy Ireland initiative.
An emphasis on compassion in the workplace fits with an expanding focus on the centrality of interpersonal connection and the role relationships play on the quality of performance and general wellness at work.
This workshop includes;
- Exploration of the concepts of kindness and compassion.
- Discussion of the relevance of compassion in a workplace context.
- Overview of the impact of kindness on the mind and body.
- Brief review of the evidence base from the field of compassion and kindness studies.
- Experiential practice of self-compassion exercises.
- Small group discussions on fostering compassion in the workplace and barriers to same.
Post Mentoring Session withattendees who completed“Introduction to Psyched”
This session is offered to attendees who completed Introduction to Psyched training and are seeking further guidance, direction in terms of psyched practices getting on the agenda in their respective workplaces.